Sunday, November 25, 2007
I will rock you like a baby, I willCradled in my armsI will keep you safe from dangerShelter you from harmThere will never be another loverWho treats you like I doWe can drift into foreverOn a love thats made for twoDont you ever say this loves not specialDont you ever think its not essentialBaby..I was only thinkin of youHopin you were thinkin of meTwo hearts beating just like oneAgaisnt the world..Baby..I am always dreamin of youHopin you are dreamin of meI could never liveOne day without your love..I will kiss you like an angel, babyCradled in my wingsI will take you up to heavenShow you precious things..If you promise that you love meIf you promise that you careI will be here for you alwaysAnd forever this I swear..Dont you ever say this loves not specialDont you ever think its not essential..Baby..I was only thinkin of youHopin you were thinkin of meTwo hearts beating just like oneAgainst the world..Baby..I am always dreamin of youHopin you are dreamin of meI could never live one dayWithout your love..Though you say you want a loveBut you dont think you believe itJust open up your heartAnd you know you will recieve it..Oh baby..Baby..Dont you ever say this loves not special, ohDont you ever think its not essential..Baby..I was only thinkin of youHopin you were thinkin of meTwo hearts beating just like oneAgainst the world..Baby..I was only dreamin of youHopin you were dreamin of meI could never live one dayWithout your love..I was only, I was only, I was only thinkin of you..I was only, I was only, I was only thinkin of you..I was only, I was only, I was only thinkin of you..i was only, i was only, i was only thinkin.. oh babyCradle -Atomic Kittensfinally changed my blog song..hope it's nice :D
12:43 AM